Time and Temperature in Afghanistan

Task Force Spartan

Lilac Bushes  

Posted


I grew up with Lilac bushes around my house. Terry and I were thrilled to decide that several of the bushes around the house were Lilac. They are in full bloom now and smell very good. They must do well in this climate because you see them everywhere. This morning I let the dog out early and I heard a hummingbird zoom by them so that is my project this week to get a feeder out for them to enjoy.

This entry was posted on Sunday, May 18, 2008 . You can leave a response and follow any responses to this entry through the Subscribe to: Post Comments (Atom) .

2 comments

I have two in my yared and they are the most wonderful smell. Something peaceful to me. How is Terry?

I wanted to check this place out sometime. Cool article in BH&G. http://www.bhg.com/gardening/trees-shrubs-vines/shrubs/lilacs/
When we lived in Spokane, WA it was the city of lilacs and they had a lilac festival every year.

Post a Comment