Time and Temperature in Afghanistan

Task Force Spartan

Tooth Fairy  

Posted

Dylan lost a molar this week, it has been hanging on by a thread and finally just fell out. I forgot to have him put it under his pillow for at least 3 days. Dylan is sorta over the tooth fairy, but likes getting the money. Last night I made a big deal out of telling him to put it under his pillow. Jason wanted to help so Dylan let him put it under his pillow. This morning both Dylan and I had forgotten about it. Dylan had already gone to school, when Jason gets up and first thing he does is go to Dylan's room and start digging under the pillow and finds the money. The magic continues....

This entry was posted on Friday, May 16, 2008 . You can leave a response and follow any responses to this entry through the Subscribe to: Post Comments (Atom) .

1 comments

Hey girl--I just saw your comment on Megan's blog. I will hook you up with my housekeeper's number if you would like it. Where do you live? I live right across the street from Megan. Lets get together and get some lunch at Panera:)

dubya222000@yahoo.com

Post a Comment