Time and Temperature in Afghanistan

Task Force Spartan

Update  

Posted


DB is good. We have gone back to the vet everyday to have his bandage changed. (aren't I a good dog mom) and the tech said today that the leg looked really good, all the swelling is gone. He still has some irritation with his eyes. I see the vet on Monday so maybe she will decide what that really is. They gave him the stiff cone so he would quit trying to lick the leg. Now everywhere he goes he hits the cone. Poor puppy. He is back to his crazy puppy play. It is really nice to see him running again. I was really worried when he came back on Sunday and he wouldn't even use the leg, I was sure it was broken.

This entry was posted on Friday, May 16, 2008 . You can leave a response and follow any responses to this entry through the Subscribe to: Post Comments (Atom) .

1 comments

So glad DB is doing better! Nala has had to wear these cones on several occasions. She would always look at me with those sad puppy-dog eyes..."Please take this thing off of me!" I think she ran into things just to get me to feel sorry for her!

Post a Comment