Time and Temperature in Afghanistan

Task Force Spartan

Cool  

Posted

My parents use quicken for their personal bookkeeping and their business books. In the past year they have made changes to their business that has made everything a bit more complicated. when they have trouble with quicken they often call and we can talk about it and I can tell them what to fix. Just this week they were having problems and I just couldn't figure it out over the phone. I wanted to remotely access their computer like the real geeks do. A tech person suggested LOG ME IN. So yesterday we figured it out and I was able to access their computer. It was so cool. I was able to go into quicken and make changes. I was able to fix their problem myself from here. Is that cool or what!!!!

This entry was posted on Thursday, June 12, 2008 . You can leave a response and follow any responses to this entry through the Subscribe to: Post Comments (Atom) .

0 comments

Post a Comment