Time and Temperature in Afghanistan

Task Force Spartan

Dogs  

Posted

I have never had an inside dog, actually I was pretty opposed to it before we got DB and then I was thinking that when we got somewhere with a yard, he would spend most of his time outside. Which he does now.
He has decided I am his best friend in the world and follows me around the house. If I happen to take a shower and don't get the door close well enough he pushes it open and comes and plops down right in front of the shower. At night he sleeps as close to my side of the bed as he possible can (although now that is is so warm he likes to sleep in the hallway that is not carpeted). I didn't realize how serious he was about sleeping next to me until this morning. I had Tyler in my bed last night so I could hear him if he got sick, when I discovered Jason had gotten sick I decided to sleep in Tyler's bed so I could be near Jason. This morning when I woke up in Tyler's bed there was DB right on the floor next to Tyler's bed.
I am glad to have him now that T is gone. He barks at any noise and sounds pretty ferocious even though when he sees the person at the door he wags his tail.

This entry was posted on Saturday, June 14, 2008 . You can leave a response and follow any responses to this entry through the Subscribe to: Post Comments (Atom) .

0 comments

Post a Comment