Time and Temperature in Afghanistan

Task Force Spartan

Tim Russert  

Posted

I haven't read his books and to tell you the truth I never watch TV Sunday morning. I knew who he was and have watched him on the debates and other places. Friday when the news came out about his death I was very sad. The more I watched and listened to people talk about him the sadder I felt. Here was somebody doing what he loved at the prime of his life, had a wonderful relationship with his family and his life is gone without warning. From what everyone has said he was a generous person who gave to many charities including many military ones. My heart and prayers go out to his wife, son, father and the rest of his family. May we all live our lives like Tim Russert did to the fullest.

This entry was posted on Sunday, June 15, 2008 . You can leave a response and follow any responses to this entry through the Subscribe to: Post Comments (Atom) .

0 comments

Post a Comment