Time and Temperature in Afghanistan

Task Force Spartan

 

Posted



I was torn on which picture to post this month for Kirk. The first one is him and his Dad (my oldest brother). My brother is leasing my parents ranch and someday Kirk would have ran it all. He new more about the ranch than the rest of us put together. He knew acreage like it was simple math, I still don't really know how big an acre is. He knew horses and cows. He was a great cowboy.

The second is a picture from his 18th birthday. This was when Terry was in Iraq the first time and I was in NM to have Jason. Kirk was so good with kids, I know I say that, but you should have seen him with these kids. He couldn't leave them alone. He would have been an incredible father.

This entry was posted on Wednesday, June 18, 2008 . You can leave a response and follow any responses to this entry through the Subscribe to: Post Comments (Atom) .

0 comments

Post a Comment