Time and Temperature in Afghanistan

Task Force Spartan

What's new  

Posted

It has been a quiet week. Dylan finished 6th grade with a trip to a water park on Friday. It was a little cold but I think they had a good time. Tyler still has a few days of school left. Jason has a little preschool graduation tomorrow.

Today Dylan and I went for a walk in Remington park a recreation area on Fort Drum. It has several fitness trails and a lake/pond to fish and swim in. Dylan wanted to rent a paddle boat and then discovered they had rafts, I opted for the paddle boat.
As soon as we left the dock my camera fell out of my pocket into the lake. It took me a second to figure out what had happened and by that time the camera was at the bottom. I couldn't see it and neither Dylan nor I wanted to take a dive to try and find it. So... it is still there. Darn it, I loved that camera...

This entry was posted on Monday, June 23, 2008 . You can leave a response and follow any responses to this entry through the Subscribe to: Post Comments (Atom) .

2 comments

RING RING! (Inside Joke...Kellee, I hope you're cracking up!)

You know what stinks about that...as soon as it falls in...that is when all the best pictures happen. I dropped my camera in the catfish pond at Trail West. Yup...stinks...sorry.

Post a Comment