Time and Temperature in Afghanistan

Task Force Spartan

This one is for Bill  

Posted

A friend of my brother reads my blog faithfully. Since my brother isn't quite so good Bill updates him on my life. I guess they got a good laugh out of my story about finding the records in a box. Bill said "Does that mean they went to Germany". Well yes Bill I am sure they did. In fact I assume that I took them with me when we first got married 17 years ago, so that puts them in;

Columbus, GA
Austin, TX
Albuquerque, NM
Lawton, OK
Colorado Springs, CO
Quantico, VA
Baumholder, Germany
Monterey, CA
Fort Leavenworth, KS and
Carthage, NY

And to be honest, I can't say they have ever been out of the box until I found them a few weeks ago. My brother says I have to let some stuff go... Do ya think so? I might need it someday....

This entry was posted on Wednesday, June 25, 2008 . You can leave a response and follow any responses to this entry through the Subscribe to: Post Comments (Atom) .

0 comments

Post a Comment