Time and Temperature in Afghanistan

Task Force Spartan

5 months later  

Posted

When I go to bed at night my mind is still flooded with memories of Kirk, and it always takes my mind a second to really believe he is no longer with us. Today's pictures are of a camping trip. Right before we left to Germany, Terry, Derek and Kirk went Camping up near Chama NM. I wish I knew all the stories of the trip, but I do know that at some point Derek ran out of tortillas and Kirk sold him one for $20. I think they had a great time caught a few fish and told a few stories. Kirk was almost 6 when I married Terry so he grew up with him in his life. Here was this cool guy playing army in real life. How cool is that. They both looked up to him, but I really think Kirk admired Terry.



This entry was posted on Friday, July 18, 2008 . You can leave a response and follow any responses to this entry through the Subscribe to: Post Comments (Atom) .

0 comments

Post a Comment