Time and Temperature in Afghanistan

Task Force Spartan

I seem to be getting alot of lemons  

Posted

You know the old saying, "when life hands you lemons make lemonade". Today I got another handful of lemons, and I am tired of lemonade.

The house we were hoping to get on post is no longer on notice and if it were a O-6 (Terry is an O-4) that was on hold till August, very conveniently changed his hold date to a day before the house was to be offered to us. But for some reason the house is no longer on notice so it doesn't matter even though it makes me very angry.

So....back to the waiting game.

This entry was posted on Friday, July 18, 2008 . You can leave a response and follow any responses to this entry through the Subscribe to: Post Comments (Atom) .

2 comments

big pouty lip for you. So frustrating Kellee. I'm sorry.

obviously, somthing fishy is going on. hang in there and keep praying to st. joseph.

Post a Comment