Time and Temperature in Afghanistan

Task Force Spartan

 

Posted

After Church Dylan decided we all needed a little target practice. He got out his pellet gun and his airsoft gun and everyone got to shot a couple of times. Just incase we are ever in need of a shooter to scare off the wild animals that are getting closer to the house.




He then decided we needed to go on a recon to make sure the coyote wasn't hanging around up by the trees. In route I spotted some berries, blackberries, choke cherries, we think some blueberries and some wild grape vines and several apple trees. (no coyote)


We decided to pay the neighbors a visit and looked at their grape vines, and kids picked some of their delicious raspberries and then they headed to the pond to look for frogs. Dylan started throwing one of the apples in the pond and DB went swimming. Didn't take Tyler and Jason long to shed their shoes and shirts and wade in. After seeing how much fun they were having, Dylan finally striped down and headed in. Nothing like a dirty pond for a good afternoon swim.




This entry was posted on Sunday, July 27, 2008 . You can leave a response and follow any responses to this entry through the Subscribe to: Post Comments (Atom) .

4 comments

I look and that and ewwww snakes! I am such a mom now. It stinks getting an old persons brain.

Should I be concerned that Dylan's first thought after church was "grab the gun?" J/K!! :)

You have no idea how jealous I am of where you live...I would trade you.

Trish, I do love where I live, but it is darn expensive to heat and with gas so high it breaks my heart to drive back and forth to Drum. I will be glad to give you my landlords name and number when and if we ever move.

Post a Comment