Time and Temperature in Afghanistan

Task Force Spartan

Another list  

Posted

Since I can't think of anything interesting I thought it might be fun to do a list. Here are some things you might not know about me.

1. I grew up on a Cattle Ranch in NM. My parents have lived in the same house for close to 48 years.

2. I wore glasses from third grade till 2005 when I had Lasik surgery, I now have 20/25 vision. I think before it was 20/400.

3. I have known my husband for 25 years.

4. I have a degree in Accounting.

5. I played Volleyball, Basketball and ran track in high school, I actually won a couple of medals in track at the state track meet.

6. I have eaten calf oysters aka Rocky mountain oysters aka calf balls before.

7. Terry and I have lived in 12 different houses since we got married.

8. All three of my children have been baptized in the Church Terry and I were married in.

9. My graduating class had 15 students, Terry was one of them.

10. I have been to the top of the World Trade Center.

This entry was posted on Saturday, July 26, 2008 . You can leave a response and follow any responses to this entry through the Subscribe to: Post Comments (Atom) .

1 comments

Calf oysters? Ewwww! You are certainly a woman of many talents. You didn't tell us how they tasted? Like chicken? :)

Post a Comment