Time and Temperature in Afghanistan

Task Force Spartan

I'm thrilled with Sarah Palin  

Posted

I don't talk politics, but I am thrilled with Sarah Palin, I was up till after 11:00pm watching her speech. America wants change... why not put a young (she is close to my age) smart, ambitious woman in the VP office. I see absolutely no reason for her not to be a excellent VP and if the need arises I have no doubt she can handle the presidency and do right by the American people.

This entry was posted on Thursday, September 04, 2008 . You can leave a response and follow any responses to this entry through the Subscribe to: Post Comments (Atom) .

6 comments

I was impressed too. She's one tough cookie.

I'm Terry's mom. As I write I am in the Wasilla, Alaska suburbs where Terry's brother lives. It is wild up here! There are those making waves about the dismissal of the state trooper but I think overall; that will pass. I VOTE also. One smart, tough woman and a mom also.
Roberta Clark Stackhouse

I told John that if she can be VP it opens the door for lots of other smart, tough, honest people who are not Senators or 'professional politians' which I think is a good thing! I'm actually excited to vote now...

I too was impressed. I hate politics and this process has been drug out WAY too long. I don't like to watch the speeches because I think it is a lot of beurocratic BS and a lot of promises that can't be kept. However, her speech kept me very interested to the very end. I thought she did a great job, and will be a great "attack dog" for McCain!

me too! she made me change my mind about voting this election! so glad i saw her!

You should hear the stuff up here! Things like "our VP is hotter than your VP" and "at least she's a better shot than Cheney"!

I'm getting annoyed with the questions about her qualifications too. If Schwartzeneggar and Jesse Ventura were qualified to be governors, and Sonny Bono was qualified to be a congressman, then she's certainly qualified to be VP.

Post a Comment