Time and Temperature in Afghanistan

Task Force Spartan

OSC  

Posted

I went with several friends to the first OSC (Officer Spouse Club) meeting/luncheon of the year. It was pleasant and everyone was very nice. Much different than the horrible situation that was going on in Leavenworth while we were there. We happened to get on the housing topic at our table. I think I stayed pretty calm, I guess I really have let go. Some day we will get a house on post.

This entry was posted on Thursday, September 25, 2008 . You can leave a response and follow any responses to this entry through the Subscribe to: Post Comments (Atom) .

3 comments

I thought you did remarkably well when the topic dragged on a bit... Overall, I enjoyed the outing and looking forward to next month...

Were you getting upset? I think just about everyone I've talked to on this post has some kind of drama with housing. You/me are no different.

No I wasn't upset, I guess that is my point, it really doesn't bother me anymore. We have waited this long, might as well wait a few more months...

Post a Comment