Time and Temperature in Afghanistan

Task Force Spartan

Still feeling the loss  

Posted

As Dylan embarks on his first season of football we often talk about Kirk and how he played football. I know Dylan wishes Kirk were around to teach him a thing or two about the game, of course knowing Kirk, tackling would have been the first priority. One of the benefits of going to a small school, Kirk did a little bit of everything on the field. I was living in NM during Kirk's senior year and I think I went to all his home games. He was fun to watch and the video's I took are priceless now. This is a video of Kirk scoring a touchdown. He is number 22. Might want to turn your sound down as it is loud.

This entry was posted on Thursday, September 18, 2008 . You can leave a response and follow any responses to this entry through the Subscribe to: Post Comments (Atom) .

1 comments

That is so great that you have a record of your memories! I know it doesn't come close to Kirk being here, but it's wonderful you can share those with your boys.

Post a Comment