Time and Temperature in Afghanistan

Task Force Spartan

Great news!!!  

Posted

We are now #2 on the 4 bedroom housing list. WooHoo... Hooah!!!! Okay before you go getting all excited, it really doesn't mean anything. I think we are still 1st to be offered, which we were also when we were #3 and if any K&E (key and essential) people get on the list we will go back down. Also we still need someone to move out, we are hoping that someone moves when 1st Brigade gets back from their 15 month rotation in Iraq. If I had the choice to move away from Fort Drum before winter, I would so do it in a heart beat.

This entry was posted on Tuesday, October 07, 2008 . You can leave a response and follow any responses to this entry through the Subscribe to: Post Comments (Atom) .

2 comments

Isn't there some crappy saying about patience being a virtue? Or 'all good things come to those who wait.' While they sound nice, they don't mean a darn thing when you are the one waiting. So go over there and kick some A$$ is what I say!! (it's better than my standard: hang in there!) It really will get better, and think of all the great space your kids and dog have to run around right now! Okay, I'll shut up now before you come kick my A$$ :)

Post a Comment