Time and Temperature in Afghanistan

Task Force Spartan

Grateful  

Posted

After the last PMS post, I thought I should change my tune and focus on the things I am grateful for. Since Thanksgiving is only a little over three weeks away I decided now to figure out what I am thankful for. Please feel free to join me.

Today I am thankful that my mother went home from the hospital yesterday and is doing so well. I hope she can continue getting back to normal and will come visit me while Terry is gone. I am also grateful that when my kids are sick I can stay at home with them and not stress over a job.

This entry was posted on Tuesday, November 04, 2008 . You can leave a response and follow any responses to this entry through the Subscribe to: Post Comments (Atom) .

0 comments

Post a Comment