Time and Temperature in Afghanistan

Task Force Spartan

Never gets easier  

Posted

Terry left today for his predeployment trip. Even though he will only be gone 10 days or so, it was very hard to say goodbye. Maybe it bothers me because the place he is going isn't exactly as calm as Iraq is now. On the positive he took a camera so I hope he can get some photos of where they will be. (not that that will make me feel better) Maybe he can get a picture of the tent he will be living in, yes no CHU (Containerized Housing Unit) for him this next year. As much as I dread him going and will miss him and will probably go crazy trying to be a single parent, I hope they make a difference over there as they have done in Iraq. I don't care if you oppose or support the war in Iraq, the US military has made life better for most of the Iraqi people. And for those people who don't think their husbands should be over there, their husbands should not be serving in the military cuz that is what the military does...and I want my husband supported by people who believe in what they are doing, not someone just collecting a paycheck.

Okay don't know where all that has been hiding in my little brain, but there ya go.

This entry was posted on Tuesday, November 04, 2008 . You can leave a response and follow any responses to this entry through the Subscribe to: Post Comments (Atom) .

1 comments

I'm sorry.... I am sure you will miss him.

Post a Comment