Time and Temperature in Afghanistan

Task Force Spartan

My mother made me cry today!!!  

Posted

Being a wife and stay at home Mom I don't get alot of pats on the back, and Terry usually bears the brunt of my frustration of not feeling appreciated. Today my mother wrote me this and it brought me to tears.

Just read the blog. Just want you to know how proud I am of both you and Terry, You because you have become an incredible wife and Mother which is something in itself but because you have been at Terry's side this entire time supporting all the things he has chosen to do. None of this is easy but because Terry is dedicated to serving his country you both have managed to suck it up and do the job. We love you both and want you to know how much we admire you.

Of course we like the kids too and would take them in a minute {for a short time of course}

Love,
Mom

This entry was posted on Monday, November 10, 2008 . You can leave a response and follow any responses to this entry through the Subscribe to: Post Comments (Atom) .

3 comments

Your mom is making me cry! That is so sweet! and so true!

You mom is cracking me up. What a sweet sentiment. Gotta love our moms.

I support Pat's comment more than 100% (if that is possible). Kellee, you are incredible and you and Terry are a great TEAM! I love you. Mom Roberta Clark Stackhouse

Post a Comment