Time and Temperature in Afghanistan

Task Force Spartan

Happy New Year "2009"  

Posted

2008 was a tough year....I won't even go there

2009 I will probably only see my husband for 2 weeks... I won't even go there

I certainly pray that 2009 brings moments and memories that I will carry with me the rest of my life and look back and laugh and say oh that happened in 2009 when Terry was deployed to Afghanistan.

I pray that my family, and friends stay healthy and make wise choices...I pray for world peace, that's a new one.

I pray that I take better care of myself in 2009, more exercise, better food choices, less margaritas (okay maybe I am not praying so hard for that one).

I pray that Terry and the rest of 3 BCT come home safely at the end of the year and they exceed all expectations.

I pray 2009 brings laughter, love and all good things to each of you.

HAPPY NEW YEAR

This entry was posted on Wednesday, December 31, 2008 . You can leave a response and follow any responses to this entry through the Subscribe to: Post Comments (Atom) .

0 comments

Post a Comment