Time and Temperature in Afghanistan

Task Force Spartan

Some fun snow pictures  

Posted

This was on Sunday during our big blizzard...we probably got over 20 inches between Saturday night and Monday morning!

When in Northern New York you have to appreciate the snow...we have had a lot since October proabally between 80 - 100 inches.... Kids know how to enjoy it.

Jason sliding off the barn roof!

Tyler Sliding off the barn roof!

Dylan sliding off the roof!

Dylan sleding off the barn roof!!

Tyler sleding off the barn roof!!!

This entry was posted on Tuesday, December 23, 2008 . You can leave a response and follow any responses to this entry through the Subscribe to: Post Comments (Atom) .

2 comments

Those pictures terrify me! I keep imagining broken necks! That must be life with 3 boys!

I LOVE IT!!! Looks like fun! Although I think it would terrify me if it was my own children!

Post a Comment