Time and Temperature in Afghanistan

Task Force Spartan

Happy Valentines Day  

Posted

After 18+ years together I wasn't going to be upset if Terry couldn't get me flowers this year...I mean come on he is in Afghanistan....but thanks to the Internet I magically got flowers today. Even though I was fine with not getting any...it makes me extremely happy that I did get some.


Here is a photo from the night Tyler made his First Confession...


Last but not least here is a photo from the New housing construction...a ton of new ones are up...I hope they are doing interior work on the ones already framed...but I can't tell from the road.

This entry was posted on Saturday, February 14, 2009 . You can leave a response and follow any responses to this entry through the Subscribe to: Post Comments (Atom) .

0 comments

Post a Comment