Time and Temperature in Afghanistan

Task Force Spartan

Funny  

Posted

Yesterday at some point Dylan asked if I had gone to the gym because I was still in my workout clothes so I pretended to be kickboxing and threw some punches at him and kicked at him. So he says let's see how high you can kick. I still have shoes on (in one second you will see why this is important) and so i do my kick and it is pretty high. Tyler does his, and then it is Dylan's turn. He is only wearing socks...He does his kick and when he comes down his sock slips on the tile and down he goes right on his back. I tried really hard for the first second not to laugh, but it was just so funny. He was fine, just really embarrassed. I honestly could not stop laughing telling him was going to put it on my blog, and then he reminded me of another story he wanted me to put on my blog.

As you can imagine the lunch room at Dylan's school has pretty strict rules...there are times when you can and cannot talk. It comes to no surprise to me that Dylan often doesn't do well with that rule. So he tells me the other day that he has an assigned seat for a while since he got caught talking when he wasn't suppose to. He then tells me how mean the lunch ladies are. And apparently when you are getting in trouble you become either genius or sunshine. So when one person is getting in trouble his buddy might giggle and then he gets this "so you think that is funny sunshine how about you come over here and get an assigned seat yourself". It really is funny to hear Dylan tell it...but imagine some North Country woman calling the kids Sunshine and Genius...in my mind she probably has a cigarette hanging out of one side of her mouth.

This entry was posted on Tuesday, March 10, 2009 . You can leave a response and follow any responses to this entry through the Subscribe to: Post Comments (Atom) .

1 comments

So I have visions of the Adam Sandler Lunch Lady song. I also have a gravelly, Janice Joplin sounding voice in my head. Way too much of an image for the early morning! :)

Post a Comment