Time and Temperature in Afghanistan

Task Force Spartan

Housing  

Posted

Housing sent out this invite to an Open house for all FGO...(Field Grade officers). So several us agreed to go together. Their basic message was that starting in May they would have 5 - 10 new houses to offer each month. We all agree that they are being conservative in their time line due to past mistakes of telling people when houses would be done. They met with people individually to talk about where they were on the wait list. Again I guess if you are 10 or 40 on the list maybe that would help you. Me not so much. All they told me was that I was in a good place and that I should start cleaning our closets. I was hoping to hear that they expected some of the houses to be ready in April. My parents are coming for Tyler's 1st communion in May and I was hoping to be moved..it would be so much easier.

Having said all that I drove by the housing today after dropping Dylan off at a boyscout event and I can tell that they are putting up dry wall in the red house that is already sided...

When do you think I will move?

This entry was posted on Saturday, March 07, 2009 . You can leave a response and follow any responses to this entry through the Subscribe to: Post Comments (Atom) .

0 comments

Post a Comment