Time and Temperature in Afghanistan

Task Force Spartan

Tooth Fairy is coming to our house tonight!!!  

Posted

Jason's tooth was about as loose as it could be, so Dylan offered to pull it. Jason agreed and that is that...

Dylan had him lay down...got the leatherman...got the pliers ready...couldn't get a good hold, I showed him how to get a better hold...us working together he got a good grip made two little pulls and on the third one...out came the tooth. Jason never made a sound. I just love how they both have dirty faces...



This entry was posted on Thursday, March 05, 2009 . You can leave a response and follow any responses to this entry through the Subscribe to: Post Comments (Atom) .

1 comments

Yay! Erin is dying to lose a tooth (although I'm sure the reality will be much more gruesome than she expects!)..she keeps trying to convince me that hers are loose. I bet Jason was so excited!!!! Congrats!

Post a Comment