Time and Temperature in Afghanistan

Task Force Spartan

Sunny day  

Posted

What a great Sunny day to show the progress on the new homes. They have finished siding this one and have started on the next one. I did walk up to this one to get a picture of what is behind it. I don't see much progress inside but I am sure they are doing the electrical and plumbing. Housing is holding an Open House for all the Field Grade Officers (Majors and LT.Cols) on Friday. I am hoping they are going to have some dates on when these houses will be done...

This is the view this house will have from the back yard...not my favorite...lots of these houses have big trees behind them...wish this one did and it would almost be perfect.

This entry was posted on Sunday, March 01, 2009 . You can leave a response and follow any responses to this entry through the Subscribe to: Post Comments (Atom) .

1 comments

WOW, that is progress! I love the red color . . . still keeping fingers crossed you get in one very soon! Oh and stay warm!

Post a Comment