Time and Temperature in Afghanistan

Task Force Spartan

Who does this remind you of?  

Posted

Another joy of living in Upstate NY, is when all that snow does melt...the ground is muddy, wet and very nasty. We live on a farm, there is no way to avoid it, I have to walk thru it to get to my car.

DB also can't avoid it, not that he would if he could. So now every time he comes back in the house we have to wipe his feet off, I took this picture this morning when we were having quite a downpour and his feet were dirty.

Nothing like a wet dog with muddy feet.

This entry was posted on Wednesday, March 18, 2009 . You can leave a response and follow any responses to this entry through the Subscribe to: Post Comments (Atom) .

1 comments

DB looks so adorable, all swaddled in the towel. Made me smile!! My silly dogs would never sit still like that ~ they RUN when they see me with the towel. They hate having their paws wiped which is a bummer because we're in for at least a couple months of mud.

Post a Comment