Time and Temperature in Afghanistan

Task Force Spartan

Surprise VTC with Terry  

Posted

Tonight we had a FRG meeting. (Family Readiness Group) I thought we were just going to make DVD's to send to the guys. Tyler and Jason did. But when we got there they had a big TV set up and I found out that some people were doing VTCs. I guess it was up to the soldier. It was 4:00 in the morning there. They did get Terry up and the boys were able to see and talk to him. It is hard as you are trying to get them to talk about stuff, but I know seeing him had to make them feel good. Even Dylan said it was a "Good Time". He looks good and was very happy to see the boys.

I am Blessed!

This entry was posted on Thursday, April 23, 2009 . You can leave a response and follow any responses to this entry through the Subscribe to: Post Comments (Atom) .

0 comments

Post a Comment