Time and Temperature in Afghanistan

Task Force Spartan

1 more Month  

Posted

Today I wrote on Facebook that I would start my last month count down tomorrow (Dec 1)...As I was thinking about that earlier tonight I almost started crying. I can't believe that we are so very close to being done. He has been gone for 11 months, all of 2009 (except 15 very short days). That is all we have seen each other in the past 11 months, 15 days....

And to get my husband home and the rest of 3 BCT someone is starting their 12 months apart, an unending cycle that doesn't seem to be going away any time soon. So even though I am thrilled to death that our deployment is almost done, I will be thinking and praying for those who are just starting.

This entry was posted on Monday, November 30, 2009 . You can leave a response and follow any responses to this entry through the Subscribe to: Post Comments (Atom) .

0 comments

Post a Comment