Time and Temperature in Afghanistan

Task Force Spartan

Where have I been?  

Posted

I really miss blogging, I have to admit I spend way to much time on Facebook and combine that with work, unit stuff and occasionally doing laundry it doesn't leave much time to blog.

Terry started a new job in April, he is now the 3 BCT XO. He started about 3 weeks before the brigade Change of Command so he jumped in just as they were finishing OER's, Awards and all the other stuff Col Haight had to finish before he left. There are still not enough hours in the day to answer every email and clear his inbox. This job will keep us here at least another year if not two.


We enjoyed a trip to Niagara over Easter Weekend.

Dylan is playing Lacrosse this spring and we were all very thrilled when he scored a goal in his first game. I have absolutely no idea what is happening during the game, but I do know when the ball goes in the net it is a score.

We have had quite a bit of warm weather over the past few weeks, however this morning we awake to a dusting of snow on the ground, gotta love Northern New York. Jason and I planted tulip and daffodil bulbs last fall and we were rewarded with some very beautiful flowers.

The boys made a beautiful cake for me for my birthday.



Terry and I celebrated our 19th wedding anniversary a couple of weeks ago. We enjoyed a lovely dinner out.

So there ya go, you are all caught up with the Clarks.

This entry was posted on Sunday, May 09, 2010 . You can leave a response and follow any responses to this entry through the Subscribe to: Post Comments (Atom) .

0 comments

Post a Comment