Time and Temperature in Afghanistan

Task Force Spartan

Fall in Northern NY  

Posted

We went to a Cider Mill, bought some tasty cider and cider donuts. Hard to get all three kids smiling!




Next we headed to Sackets Harbor to visit the famous battle site. Jason and Dylan decided to raid the Apple tree. First Dylan just tried to hold Jason.

Then he decided he better just get on his shoulders.

Success!!

Then off to Alexandria Bay home to the Thousand Islands. Terry dropped us off and went to get a picnic lunch. Jason was in the water before I sat down. They had lots of fun in the sand and water.



Look I can hold up the island!

I can hold up the island and smile!



Sorry Dylan is blurry, but this is the best picture of Boldt castle that I took. Click on the bold words for more info.

This entry was posted on Monday, October 13, 2008 . You can leave a response and follow any responses to this entry through the Subscribe to: Post Comments (Atom) .

5 comments

Are the Alex Bay pics at the state park there? I've wanted to check it out, but we didn't have time the day we were there. Looks like a fun day!

Finally finding some things to like about Ft. Drum? Did you get over to the Castle? This time of year is beautiful up there!!! Enjoy!

Let's not get crazy saying I like it here or anything.... I do like it and if Terry were going to be here for more than 1/2 the time we are suppose to be here it would be a wonderful place. Don't get me wrong, absolutly no desire to retire here...

Great pictures of the boys! They sure look great. Jason really looks a lot like Dylan! I love the pictures of Tyler - reminds me of Jack - he would be doing the same thing!

Wow, it's really pretty there. The guys are getting so big.

Post a Comment