Time and Temperature in Afghanistan

Task Force Spartan

Tyler Robert Clark  

Posted






Found the baby pictures last week, but couldn't get the scanner to communicate with the computer...all is well today. Here is Tyler the day he was born...a little background.

I was huge...the people at work asked me daily if I was having twins. At 36 weeks my doctor assured me I wasn't having a big baby... My due day came and went with no baby. (even more background, Dylan was breech so I had to have a c-section, this time I was able to choose and wanted to try have him). At 41 weeks they do a stress test and discovered there wasn't much fluid and decided to induce me...this was on Friday the 5th. Around noon they started the pitocin and all was good till 11:00 that night, I was having good contractions, but wasn't progressing much, so they decided to stop the pitocin and let me sleep. I continued to have contractions all night and starting getting that they call titanic contractions lasting well over 3 minutes and gave me some drug to stop all contractions. At this point the doctor on call asked me what I wanted to do...C-SECTION!!! Tyler was born about 45 minutes later and when they weighed him we discovered why he didn't want to come out...he was 10 lbs and 3 oz....

This entry was posted on Monday, January 12, 2009 . You can leave a response and follow any responses to this entry through the Subscribe to: Post Comments (Atom) .

0 comments

Post a Comment