Time and Temperature in Afghanistan

Task Force Spartan

Another fever  

Posted

Jason has caught something else and had to stay home with me today. He has a fever and a little bit of a runny nose and a slight cough. But when that fever gets going the boy feels like crap. Thank goodness Tylenol and Motrin do wonders for him.

I think we hit 25 today...but still had a pretty good breeze bringing that temp down to where it wasn't pleasant to be outside. Jason decided he needed to go outside with DB this afternoon so I thought that would be a good time to get the pickup started...it has been a while since I have had it started. It won't start at all when the temp is in the single digits so today when I tried it the battery was gone. When I mentioned to a friend that I was going to have to jump it, she was very impressed that I could jump a car...and today I did just that...with no problems.

Tomorrow it will be in the high 30s and then i think we hit 40 or close to it for the next 5 or 6 days...oh my gosh....above freezing temperatures in March. Could life get any better?

This entry was posted on Wednesday, March 04, 2009 . You can leave a response and follow any responses to this entry through the Subscribe to: Post Comments (Atom) .

0 comments

Post a Comment