Time and Temperature in Afghanistan

Task Force Spartan

Cold, Cold, Cold  

Posted

Okay...it is March already...why do we need the daily high to be 10 degrees with a very negative wind chill?

Oh my gosh it was cold today..that bitter cold that once you are cold, it takes forever to warm up. My house also struggled to warm up today due to the nasty wind and not very air tight house.

My Tahoe threw me for a loop on Saturday when it wouldn't start. And of course that was one of those 5 degree mornings and the pickup wouldn't even think of starting either. So here I was on the Farm thinking I was going to be stuck here till I could get the Tahoe towed to a dealership to get fixed. Okay maybe that was a bit dramatic but it did occur to me. The Tahoe did end up starting after about 30 minutes. I took it to the dealership today and there was some electronic part that had to be replaced. All is well again.

This entry was posted on Monday, March 02, 2009 . You can leave a response and follow any responses to this entry through the Subscribe to: Post Comments (Atom) .

0 comments

Post a Comment